40+ years of experience as an HR professional across a broad range of Corporate/Plant with multinationals and big Indian business groups focussing on Automobiles, Manufacturing, Media & Publishing, Telecom, Textiles, White Goods Industries, Aviation, Infrastructure, etc.
A postgraduate in Human Resources from the Faculty of Management Studies and law graduate from Delhi University, his leadership and effective communication paves way for a conducive work environment and motivates the team to achieve stretched targets.
He has vast experience of working with leading Indian and multinational companies like Eicher Tractors Ltd, Indian Express Group, Samtel India Ltd, Whirlpool of India Ltd, Bharti Group, Jindal Steel, Aditya Birla Group, GMR Group & LANCO Group as Chief HR Officer, and Director, HR.
Deepak Bharara has been recognized for his work and contributions globally:
• HR Leadership Award 2012 by Employer Business Associates (EBA)
• HR Leadership Award 2013 by Asia Pacific HRM Congress
• Most Talented Global 100 HR Leadership Award, 2015 by CHRO Asia
• Most Influential HR Leaders In India Award 2017 by IPE & TIME ASCENT as a part of Recognition of Excellence & Contribution to HR profession
• Top 100 HR Innovators Award 2018 by World HRD Congress